Magnum Fire Pit
54" Magnum wood burning, gas or propane steel Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art. It's durable, maintenance free and can be left outside in any weather. The Magnum Fire Pit is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. The Magnum is big brother to the Saturn Fire Pit with the spectacular ring feature. The fire pit ring is a convenient resting spot for a beverage or as a foot rest as the embers glow under a full moon.
- They are constructed from heavy duty ¼ “ thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere.
- The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a 1 ½” diameter rain drain.
- Wood Burning, Natural Gas or Propane
- Finish is Iron Oxide
- The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions.
- The outer dimension is 54" with an inner dimension of 35".
- Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever.
- Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- Height 18"
- Inside Diameter 35"
- Outside Diameter 54"
- Weight 245 lbs.
- Model - MAG
May be purchased with or without lid.
- Lid can be used as a fire snuffer or tabletop.
- Lid weight 25 lbs.
Gas & Propane fire pits come with 120K BTU burner, lava rock (80 lbs), flex line kit and plate. Uses standard 20lb LPG tank - NOT included.
SCROLL BACK UP & BUY TODAY!