Saturn Fire Pit
40" Saturn wood burning, propane or gas steel Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art. Free weather cover included. Fully assembled and maintenance free, the Fire Pit can be left outside in any weather. The Saturn Fire Pit reminds us of its name sake planet Saturn with the spectacular ring feature in the night sky. The fire pit ring is a convenient resting spot for a beverage or as a foot rest as the embers glow under a full moon. This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America.
- They are constructed from heavy duty ¼ “ thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere.
- The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a 1 ½” diameter rain drain.
- Wood Burning, Natural Gas or Propane
- Finish is Iron Oxide
- The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions.
- The outer dimension is 40" with an inner dimension of 28".
- Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever.
- Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- Height 14"
- Inside Diameter 28"
- Outside Diameter 40"
- Weight 125 lbs.
- Model - SAT
May be purchased with or without lid.
- Lid can be used as a fire snuffer or tabletop.
- Lid weight 25 lbs.
- Spark Screen
Gas & Propane fire pits come with 120K BTU burner, lava rock (80 lbs), flex line kit and plate. Uses standard 20lb LPG tank - NOT included.
Gas & Propane fire pits are available with custom hinged door to conceal tank.
FREE GIFT EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE FIRE PITZ - Large outdoor round vinyl fire pit cover with felt lining included FREE with purchase of the Saturn Fire Pit. Protect your fire pit from the elements. Valued at $20.00.
Interested in seeing how these fire pits are made? Look here.
SCROLL BACK UP AND BUY TODAY!